My News Leecher - Sharing All the Latest News
Please Login or Register for new user.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register for new user.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About My News Leecher

Go down

About My News Leecher Empty About My News Leecher

Post by coolng Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:17 pm

About My News Leecher 2062168

My News Leecher is a site/forum that allow all the member to share and get the latest news from all around the world and we do that systematically by which the news are all systematically categorised in appropriate section so that you can only view and get the latest update according to your preference and interest.

Visitor are requested to registered as member but its not compulsory to view the content of the forum. Registered member will enjoy some benefit which are not enjoyed by guest. Some of the benefit are able to reply to post, rate the article, manage their own profile, send private message and so on.

The aim and motive of this site is to share HQ and interesting news and to help archieve that objective, we therefore decided and come to agreement that normal member are not allowed to do posting in some section. If a member wished to participate and share their news, they will have to made an aplication and request to become the site author in order to start posting news. This is to ensure that all the news shared are come from the trusted source and are reliable.

The main idea behind this project or site is simple, to get all the latest news and gossip from all around the world and share it here for the convenient of the user so that they wont have to waste their time searching for news on many other news provider as we will get it posted and shared here. Besides that, user can also give comment and interact with each other regarding the news posted to make thing more interesting.

For any enquiries and info regarding the site and how it operate, please contact the staff and take some time providing us your feedback to keep the site at its best. All of your contribution for the site are highly appreciated. For new member please take some time introducing yourself at the member Introduction section.

Lets together made this site a better place for everyone. Meanwhile, do enjoy your stay here.

The site was unofficially established on Saturday, 30th April 2011.

(Please proceed to the site rules and regulation.)
coolng
coolng
Owner
Owner

https://mynewsleecher.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum