My News Leecher - Sharing All the Latest News
Please Login or Register for new user.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register for new user.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DVD Shrink - Burn and rip protected DVD

Go down

DVD Shrink - Burn and rip protected DVD Empty DVD Shrink - Burn and rip protected DVD

Post by coolng Wed May 04, 2011 8:44 pm

DVD Shrink - Burn and rip protected DVD Dvdshrink

DVDShrink is software to backup DVD discs. You can use this software in conjunction with DVD burning software of your choice, to make a backup copy of any DVD video disc.

DVDShrink will also burn your backup DVD, if you have installed the latest version of Nero. You can also download a demo version of Nero here. If you already possess alternative burning software and prefer to stick with it, then you can still use DVD Shrink. The output from DVDShrink can be saved as files on your hard drive, which you can then burn with software of your choice.

Use DVDShrink to backup all your favorite DVDs directly on your hard drive easily and quickly. DVDShrink is a powerful software that works in conjunction with other DVD software to make backups and burn any DVD. DVDShrink enables you to compress DVDs while preserving existing DVD contents including menus, trailers, and subtitles, or choose to edit or remove those features completely. This software also supports multi-session DVD/CDs. With its great compression capabilities, it is enhanced with more shrinking capacity and additional features that makes DVDShrink easy to use and saves you time and money. Re-authoring helps you save so you do not have to repurchase scratched or damaged DVDs that you enjoy watching.

Original Article

Home Page

Download
Code:
www.mediafire.com

Code
Code:
?if6m4s6mqvtdi0r
coolng
coolng
Owner
Owner