My News Leecher - Sharing All the Latest News
Please Login or Register for new user.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register for new user.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google Docs App For Android Released

Go down

Google Docs App For Android Released Empty Google Docs App For Android Released

Post by coolng Mon May 02, 2011 12:24 am

Google has released an Android app for their popular online document editing service – Google Docs. The app will allow users to create, edit and upload documents to Google Docs, right from their Android handset.

However, the best feature of the Google Docs app for Android is its ability to convert text from any image into a document. Users can simply click pictures of any document, and the app will convert the text in the image into a document.

Google Docs App For Android Released Snap20110428_114826_thumb

Google Docs App For Android Released Snap20110428_114812_thumb

Sadly, the feature does not work as advertised. For me, the Google Docs app struggled to read the text properly from most of the images I clicked. Hopefully, with time this feature will become more usable on a day-to-day basis.

Also, the editor of the app is simply a web app. When a user wants to create a new document, the app will simply open up the Google Docs web app for Android.

The app will run on any Android device running Android 2.1+ or up, including Android 3.0 Honeycomb.

Android users can download the app from here.

Original Article
coolng
coolng
Owner
Owner

https://mynewsleecher.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down